This enormous arm suspends a monitor weightlessly, while offering over 3 1/2 feet of extension. The arm's 3 links give full articulation, enabling you to place the monitor anywhere around the arm's sphere of motion.
The arm can be attached behind the user, still allowing the monitor to turn around in front to face the user. A vertical range of 28" allows this arm to be used while sitting or standing. The arm is a great choice for dental operations, patient rooms, operating rooms... anywhere space is at a premium yet monitor placement flexibility is needed.
Model 9199 includes well-thought out cable management, enabling you to keep cords outside of view by routing them inside the arm structure.
Includes our FLEXmount with 6 mounting options, including desk clamp and through-desk.
- Intuitive movement - no buttons or levers, simply move monitor to desired position.
- 45.8" of horizontal range
- 28" of vertical range (+/-14" from horizontal)
- Monitor tilter mechanism can tilt over 200 degrees
- Cable management reduces workplace clutter.
- Includes FLEXmount with 6 mounting options.
- VESA-monitor compatible - 75mm & 100mm VESA adapters included. Please call for non-VESA options.
Model Number Weight Range
9199-1000-FM 4 - 15 lbs
9199-1500-FM 5 - 18 lbs