This massive wall-mounted arm suspends a display weightlessly, while offering over 3 1/2 feet of extension. The arm's 3 links provide full articulation, making it possible to position the monitor anywhere around the arm's sphere of motion.
The arm can be attached on the wall behind the user, still allowing the monitor to turn around in front to face the user. A vertical range of 28" allows this arm to be used while sitting or standing. The arm is your best option for dental operatories, patient rooms, operating rooms... anywhere space is at a premium yet monitor placement flexibility is required.
Model 9199 includes well thought out cable management, letting you keep cords out of view by routing them inside the arm structure.
Includes our durable wall mount for safe and sturdy attachment to wall.
- Intuitive movement - no buttons or levers, simply move monitor to desired position.
- 45.8" of horizontal range
- 28" of vertical range (+/-14" from horizontal)
- Monitor tilter mechanism can tilt over 200 degrees
- Cable management reduces workplace clutter.
- Includes heavy duty wallmount (mounting hardware not included).
- VESA-monitor compatible - 75mm & 100mm VESA adapters included. Please call for non-VESA options.
Model Number Weight Range
9199-1000-WM 4 - 15 lbs
9199-1500-WM 5 - 18 lbs