Do you use two monitors? Using the 7500-Wing, both monitors will float above your desktop, allowing you to easily and quickly change monitor height and position. Monitors could be positioned either next to one another or one along with the other. Our adjustable wing bracket allows you to adjust monitors, and also allows rotation. Includes our spring-assist monitor tilter for trouble-free monitor motion. The 7500-Wing uses cable management - thread the cables right through the arm, keeping your work space neat and orderly. The bracket works jointly along with VESA 75/100mm monitors.
- Monitor mounting arm can place screens horizontally (side by side) or upright (arrange one over the other).
- Screens may be individually turned.
- Quick-install/quick-release device immediately and securely snaps displays into position on the monitor arm.
- The double LCD monitor mount allows most screens up to and including 24"-wide screen (displays can not surpass load capacity of monitor arm).
- Monitor arm has an 18" vertical range and a 28" horizontally range.
- The flexible monitor mount revolves 360 degrees at three joints.
- Monitor tilter system can tilt over 200 degrees.
- VESA-monitor compatible (75mm and 10mm VESA adapters included).
- Contains FLEXmount™ with six mounting options.
- Suggested 6” extender tube available to raise monitors.
- Internal cable management to hide wires in the monitor arm.
|Model ||Max Weight|
|7500-Wing-1000 ||3.5 to 13.5 lbs per monitor|
|7500-Wing-1500 ||9-21 lbs per monitor|