Features of Kinesis Freestyle V3 Accessory:
- The V3 accessory attaches easily to the base of the Solo Keyboard allowing quick and reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees without the use of integrated palm supports.
- Left and Right V3 V-Lifters: the V3 V-lifter quickly and easily alternates the slope of the keyboard from 5, 10 & 15 degrees positioning your forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position by reducing pronation.
- Unlike the VIP the V3 does not require the installation of palm supports prior to use.
- Use with or without the pivot/tether. The pivot tether connects the two keying modules of the Solo keyboard together. Disconnect the pivot tether if greater separation is required.
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no "bounce".
Physical Specifications :
Includes: Set of right and left V3 V-Lifters
Max Height at 15 Degree Slope: 3 1/8 inches
Max Height at 10 Degree Slope: 2 1/2 inches
Max Height at 5 Degree Slope: 1 7/8 inches
Weight: 1/2 lbs
Applications of Kinesis Freestyle V3 Accessory:
- Ideal replacement for other adjustable ergonomic keyboards, such as those with complicated, unstable, or hard-to-use tenting mechanisms.
- For individuals that require tenting, variable splay and/or separation without the use of integrated palm supports.
- For users that want easily reproducible tent settings.