Kinesis Savant Elite Control Module FSMJ2USB
- $ 105.10
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: FSMJ2USB
Solely for Savant Elite Control module.
Available to you in a 2 or 4 mini-phono input jack version.
Activate Mouse Clicks
The Control Module is pre-programmed to trigger left (front jack) and right (rear jack) mouse clicks. For many users the pain sensation associated with mousing is from the action of clicking, not from moving the mouse. The Savant Elite eliminates this problem by moving the clicking action to the user’s feet.
Program Whichever Key Action
Reprogram the module to trigger any key action(s). Great for offloading work from an overused finger or hand. Some of the more commonly used key actions are Shift, Tab, Enter, Backspace and Delete.
Macros are a perfect productivity tool for generating frequently used phrases, or combinations of key actions and modifiers. Using a memory pool of 1200 characters for each device the Savant Elite will support perhaps the most demanding of tasks.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit only)
- Available USB port. Uses generic drivers provided by the operating system
- Requires available USB port. Uses generic drivers provided from the operating system (OS 8.6 – 10.X)
- Only OS X offers full functionality of left and right mouse clicks. Middle mouse button not supported on Macintosh without using a 3rd party driver such as that found at www.usboverdrive.com.
- Note: Modifier actions from a single USB device cannot modify the input of a second USB device due to constraints designed in to the Apple operating system.
- Example: Shift, Control, Command, or Option keystrokes programmed into the footswitch cannot modify the input of a separate USB keyboard or mouse. However, a key sequence like ‘Cmd-W’ or ‘Cmd-Shift-left arrow’ will work on a Macintosh in the event that entire sequence of keystrokes happens to be pre-programmed in to the footswitch. (Footswitch is only able to be programmed on a Windows PC).
Linux, Sun & other non Windows platforms
- Requires available USB port. Uses generic drivers provided with the operating system. Due to the heterogeneity within these platforms, we can't guarantee compatibility with these systems. However, if a system can use any USB mouse and keyboard, it will probably work together with a Savant Elite Control Module.
- Re-programming drivers are not readily available for these systems. The user is advised to re-program the foot switch on a Windows-based PC system.
- Mouse click actions may not be supported on these systems. However, according to our limited knowledge about these platforms we have yet to encounter any incompatibility problems.
- Width: 2.20"
- Depth (front-to-back): 2"
- Height: 0.875"
- Weight: 0.70lbs
- Shipping weight: 1lb
- Cord length: 9ft 1"