An amazing usefulness also comfortability as part of creating computer mouse also computer keyboard approaches. Ones Savant Elite families out of automatic USB leg switches include truly available to you as part of solitary, twin, also three times leg turn design. Backlinks on any computer system to a great available to you USB interface.
For people who need to get the utmost in productivity and comfort, the Savant Elite Triple Action Foot Switch is the answer. Though factory programmed it for mouse button duplication, it can be very easily reprogrammed on a Windows PC to execute any keyboard action or key combination.
With thorough user testing, proper spacing and orientation for each pedal was determined to improve comfort and productivity. Additionally, the exterior pedals may be changed inward to support smaller feet.
For maximum convenience, the mini-phono input jack model supports an optional fourth pedal or hand trigger.
Trigger Mouse Clicks
All Savant Elite foot switches come pre-programmed to activate right and left mouse clicks, plus a middle mouse button action where a third pedal or input is present. For most users the pain associated with mousing is from doing the clicking, not from moving the mouse. The Savant Elite resolves this issue simply by shifting the ticking action to the user's feet.
Program Any Key Action
Reprogram the foot switch to trigger any key action. Ideal for offloading work from an overused finger or hand. A few of the more normally used key actions are Shift, Tab, Enter, Backspace as well as Delete.
Macros are a very good productivity tool for creating widely used phrases, or mixtures of key actions and modifiers. Having a memory pool of 1200 characters for each device the Savant Elite will support including the most difficult of things.
- Three pedals factory configured to execute mouse button actions (Left pedal = left button, middle pedal= middle button, right pedal = right button)
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for fast and easy activating, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon
- Exterior two pedals are adjustable
- Low profile structure, blended with heavy steel base prevents unit from inadvertently moving on the floor
- Re-programmable to conduct keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button action
- External status LEDs
- Recessed programming switch easily accessible from bottom of device
- Standard design is upgradeable and supports simple field fixes if necessary
- Available USB port. Utilizes generic drivers provided by the operating system (Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & 7).
- Compatible with Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & 7.
- Re-programming driver available on the Support Downloads section of our web site for Windows 98, 98se, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & 7. Driver not suitable with 64 bit versions of XP, Vista and 7. A CDROM is available upon request for a minimal cost.
- Only Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 supply complete functionality of mouse clicks
- Requires available USB port. Uses generic drivers provided by the operating system (OS 8.6 - 10.X)
- Only OS X offers full functionality of left and right mouse clicks. Middle mouse button not supported on Macintosh without needing a third party driver such as that found at www.usboverdrive.com.
- Note: Modifier actions from one USB device can not modify the input of a second USB unit due to limitations designed into the Apple operating system.
- Sample: Shift, Control, Command, or Option keystrokes programmed into the footswitch can not change the input of a separate USB keyboard or mouse. Yet, a key string like 'Cmd-W' or 'Cmd-Shift-left arrow' will work on a Macintosh if the entire sequence of keystrokes is pre-programmed into the foot switch. (Foot switch can just be programmed on a Windows PC).
Linux, Sun and other Non Windows Platforms
- Needs available USB port. Uses generic drivers available by the operating system. Due to the heterogeneity in these platforms, we can not promise compatibility with these systems. But, if your system can use any USB mouse and keyboard, it will probably work with a Savant or Savant Elite foot switch.
- Re-programming drivers are unavailable for these systems. The user is instructed to re-program the foot switch on a Windows-based PC system.
- Mouse click actions may possibly not be backed on these systems. However, based on our minimal undertaking with these platforms we have yet to encounter any incompatibility concerns.
Get more work accomplished and feel better than before. A Savant Elite programmable foot switch can perform this for you by offloading work from an over-used finger or hand. Setup macros for frequent tasks, turn on mouse clicks, or trigger whatever key action or modifier including "Shift" or "Tab". The Savant Elite Foot Switch is best suited for keying thorough tasks just like
- Technical Writing
- Data Entry
- Word Processing
- Call Center
- Media & Sound Editing
Dental, Medical and Industrial
All models are ETL recognized for near-patient usage. Select one, two, or three pedals, or a jack-equipped model supporting an optional hand trigger
The Savant Family of foot switches are practiced extensively with Intraoral Radiography hardware and software including Kodak's (Practice Works) TROPHY RVGui Digital Radiography System and Softdent Software.
Latest applications consist of digital radiography systems, endoscopy & ultrasound
Use in the examination room with any equipment accepting a USB input device
See the optional input jack version to associate a hand trigger for alternative use
A programmable USB foot switch can improve many industrial set up or test procedures.
Multiple Savant Elite devices can be attached to a PC, with either foot pedal or hand trigger inputs.
Because these are low-speed USB devices, extension cables can be often used without sacrificing data integrity
Depth (front to back): 7"
Wire Length: 9.6"