Usefulness also comfortability as part of creating computer keyboard also computer mouse approaches. Ones Savant Elite families out of automatic USB leg switches include available to you as part of solitary, twin, also three times leg turn design. Backlinks on any computer system to a great available to you USB interface.
For users who need to get the maximum in productivity and convenience, the Savant Elite Triple Action Foot Switch is the solution. Even though manufacturer programmed it for mouse button duplication, it can be very easily reprogrammed on a Windows PC to do any keyboard action or key combination.
Using intensive user testing, proper spacing and orientation of every pedal was determined to boost comfort and productivity. Furthermore, the outer pedals may be modified inward to accommodate smaller feet.
For ultimate convenience, the mini-phono input jack model supports an optional fourth pedal or hand trigger.
Initialize Mouse Clicks
All Savant Elite foot switches come pre-programmed to initialize right and left mouse clicks, plus a middle mouse button action where a third pedal or input is found. For most users the pain involved with mousing is from the action of clicking, not from moving the mouse. The Savant Elite resolves this downside by simply shifting the ticking action to the user's feet.
Program Any Key Action
Reprogram the foot switch to stimulate any key action. Best for offloading job from an overused finger or hand. A number of the more commonly used key actions are Shift, Tab, Enter, Backspace as well as Delete.
Macros are a helpful productivity tool for creating constantly used phrases, or mixtures of key actions and modifiers. With a memory pool of 1200 characters for each device the Savant Elite will support including the most challenging of things.
- Three pedals manufacturer configured to conduct mouse button actions (Left pedal = left button, middle pedal= middle button, right pedal = right button)
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon
- Outer two pedals are modifiable
- Low profile design, mixed with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor
- Re-programmable to do keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button action
- Exterior status LEDs
- Recessed programming switch accessible from bottom of unit
- Modular design is upgradeable and supports simple field repairs if needed
- Available USB port. Uses generic drivers supplied by the operating system (Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & 7).
- Compatible with Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & 7.
- Re-programming driver available on the Support Downloads section of our web site for Windows 98, 98se, ME, 2000, XP, Vista & 7. Driver not suitable with 64 bit versions of XP, Vista and 7. A CDROM is available upon request for a minimal charge.
- Only Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 offer full functionality of mouse clicks
- Demands available USB port. Uses generic drivers provided by the operating system (OS 8.6 - 10.X)
- Only OS X gives full functionality of left and right mouse clicks. Middle mouse button not supported on Macintosh without the need for a third party driver such as that found at www.usboverdrive.com.
- Note: Modifier actions from one USB device can't modify the input of a second USB device due to limits designed into the Apple operating system.
- Example: Shift, Control, Command, or Option keystrokes programmed into the footswitch can't alter the input of another USB keyboard or mouse. But, a key string like 'Cmd-W' or 'Cmd-Shift-left arrow' will work fine on a Macintosh if the entire sequence of keystrokes has been pre-programmed into the foot switch. (Foot switch can just be programmed on a Windows PC).
Linux, Sun and other Non Windows Platforms
- Needs available USB port. Uses generic drivers supplied by the operating system. Because of the heterogeneity in these platforms, we can't ensure compatibility with these systems. However, if your system can use any USB mouse and keyboard, it will probably work with a Savant or Savant Elite foot switch.
- Re-programming drivers are unavailable for these systems. The user is suggested to re-program the foot switch on a Windows-based PC system.
- Mouse click actions may not be backed on these systems. Then again, based on our minimal encounter with these platforms we have yet to experience any incompatibility problems.
Get more work finished and feel much better than before. A Savant Elite programmable foot switch can perform this for you by offloading work from an over-used finger or hand. Develop macros for repeated tasks, turn on mouse clicks, or trigger any key action or modifier like "Shift" or "Tab". The Savant Elite Foot Switch is perfect for keying intensive tasks like:
- Technical Writing
- Data Entry
- Word Processing
- Call Center
- Media & Sound Editing
Dental, Medical and Industrial
All models are ETL identified for near-patient usage. Choose one, two, or three pedals, or a jack-equipped model supporting an optional hand trigger
- Latest applications include digital radiography systems, endoscopy & ultrasound
- Apply in the examination room with any equipment accepting a USB input device
- Take the optional input jack version to associate a hand trigger for alternate use
- A programmable USB foot switch can improve many industrial set up or test procedures.
- Multiple Savant Elite devices can be attached to a PC, with either foot pedal or hand trigger inputs.
- Because these are low-speed USB devices, extension cables can be often used with no compromising data integrity
- Height- 1.2"
- Width- 10.6"
- Depth (front to back): 7"
- Cord Length: 9.6"