Raising The Bar On Under-Cabinet LED Lighting
Designed and constructed in the United States, the Lincoln LED under-cabinet light cetainly is the clear front-runner with exceptional stability and gratification and a pleasurable light output that will keep your team on task for many years to come.
The Lincoln light’s profile is manufactured to find the best thermal management, yielding a TM-21 rated useful lifetime of in excess of 100,000 hours. Nichia LEDs with a high CRI and warm color temperature offer light output that boosts visual ease and comfort. To aid conserve energy, the Lincoln LED Light can be acquired with an integral occupancy sensor. Four fixture lengths could be daisy chained in various configurations to adjust to virtually any kind of installation requirement.
Lincoln - the proper light for the time.
- Four lengths: 12", 17", 21", 39"
- For daisy chain, occupancy sensor in parent unit manages all fixtures in chain. Jumper units don't have individual sensor.
- Fluted fixture housing provides superior thermal management for optimum fixture lifetime
- Ultra-thin 2" × ¾" profile
- Comes in in silver color
- Both magnetic & wood mounts provided for rapid install
- Color temperature: 3000K, CRI: 85
- 120 degree beam angle
- 50,000 hour, 20 year lifetime LEDs
- UL listed, cUL listed
- 10 year warranty
- US assembled, TAA compliant
Wiring & Electrical
- LED Wattage: see chart below
- Higher watt transformer put to use for daisy chain parent units
- 24 watt transformer can power as much as 32 LEDs among combined fixtures, 48 watt transformer can power up to 64 LEDs
- Passive infrared (PIR) Occupancy Sensor with as much as 15' effective range based in center of fixture
- Specify 3", 6", 10" or 20" jumper cord for daisy chain units
- Check with factory for installations with input voltage aside from 120 volt
- Rocker switch on parent and stand alone units provides on/off control for single fixture as well as all units within a daisy chain
- CA Title 24 compliant with Occupancy Sensor
- Post-consumer reprocessed packaging, bulk packaging optional
- Aluminum housing made up of 65% reprocessed material and it is fully reusable
- LEED credit eligibility (1-10 points)
- Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.1
- Recycled content: 10% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) (1 point)
- Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.2
- Recycled content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer) (1 point)
- Energy and atmosphere, credit 1.1 (1-3 points)
- Optimize energy performance: lighting power
- Energy and atmosphere, credit 1.2 (1 point)
- Innovation in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points)
- Implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program