* Replace how you see your work.
* An easy touch together with your fingertip will easily change the position regarding the WorkRite Poise given that monitor remains perfectly parallel.
* Parallelogram Design–For Simplicity of Adjustment.
* The WorkRite Poise monitor arm features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work surface.
Ergonomic User Flexibility
The WorkRite Poise monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to fulfill users' requirement for visual acuity and individual user personal preference this is certainly unmatched in the industry.
360 degrees rotation in the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4”
180 degrees rotation in the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
12” vertical height range to meet up with individual users height requirements
Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to avoid cable problems
Monitor tilt of 180 degrees (70 degrees along with 90 degrees forward) to aid touchscreen display application and specific needs for users with impairments and reclined utilization
Dual Screen Support
Dual arms best fit corner work surfaces where mounting is located forward of this rear of this work surface utilizing the grommet mount to permit full articulation. The Poise-Dual is certainly not suitable for straight work stations that require storage associated with the monitor up resistant to the wall.
The WorkRite Poise has several innovative features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment even after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system through the base into the monitor neatly organizes cables away from sight. Optional features include multiple mounting options as well as extension and quick release monitor bracket for installation mobility.
- 160 degrees tilt range (+70 degrees/- 90 degrees), 360 degrees pivot at base and arm connections, 180 degrees pivot at monitor mounting
- 360 degrees rotation of monitor to easily change from landscape to portrait orientation
- 23¼ inches reach, 17½ inches height range
- 4 inches stored depth
- Supports monitors as much as 25 lbs.
- Parallel linkage design and style holds monitor perfectly parallel
- Changeable pneumatic counter balance
- Clamp mount version includes two piece C-clamp and separate grommet clamp for surfaces of ¾ inches - 2¹/8 inches thickness
- For personalized control, including touch-screen use, tension is modifiable after all pivot points
- Integral cable management snugly stores cables
- For protection, monitor attached with 4 screws
- VESA monitor mount for 75 mm and 100 mm standard
- 80% recyclable at end of life