WorkRite Poise Twin Monitor Arm PA4000
- $ 369.00
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: PA4000 -01
Poise Twin Now Fits Even Larger Monitors!
With all the advances in flat panel technology, monitors have grown to be larger, lighter, much less costly. Computer displays have moved on from the old 16:12 aspect ratio (the greater amount of “square” screen display) towards the wider 780p/16:10 along with wider 1080p/16:9 aspect ratios. These changes have increased actual display widths equally as much as 10%.
As a result of the flat panel display technology changes and customer needs, we currently have increased the Poise Twin actual monitor fit width by 20%. It provides increased from 20.5” to 24.5” actual width to accommodate flat panel displays just as much as 26” diagonal width.
All of the features of the Poise PA1000 plus additional support for two monitors from 7 lbs. as much as 18.25 lbs. each.
Replace how you view your work.
An easy touch with your fingertip will easily replace the position of the WorkRite Poise whilst the monitor remains completely parallel.
Parallelogram Design–For Simplicity of Adjustment
The WorkRite Poise monitor arm has a parallel linkage design with changeable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor during the work surface.
Ergonomic User Versatility
The WorkRite Poise monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to fulfill users' need for visual acuity and individual user personal preference that is unmatched within the market.
360° rotation in the mounting base and first extension makes folded storage as shallow as 4”
180° rotation within the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
12” vertical height range to fulfill individual users height needs
Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to avoid cable damage
Monitor tilt of 180° (70° as well as 90° forward) to aid touchscreen display application and special needs for users with disabilities and reclined application
Dual Screen Support
Dual arms best fit corner work surfaces where mounting is located forward regarding the rear of the work surface making use of the grommet mount to permit full articulation. The Poise-Dual is certainly not recommended for straight work stations that need storage of this monitor up against the wall.
The WorkRite Poise has several clever features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment even after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables away from sight. Optional features consist of multiple mounting options along with extension and rapid release monitor bracket for installation freedom.
- 160° tilt range (+70°/- 90°), 360° pivot at base and arm connections, 180° pivot at monitor setting up
- 360° rotation of monitor to immediately change from landscape to portrait orientation
- 23¼" reach, 17½" height range
- 4" stored depth
- Holds two monitors from 7 lbs. up to 18.25 lbs. each
- Could be installed for either landscape or portrait orientation both vertically and horizontally
- Actual (not diagonal) monitor width to not ever exceed 24.5" each
- Twin mounting plate orients monitors slightly inward towards viewer
- Parallel linkage design keeps monitor perfectly parallel
- Changeable pneumatic counter balance
- Clamp mount version consists of two piece C-clamp and separate grommet clamp for surfaces of ¾" - 2¹/8" thickness
- For custom-made control, including touch-screen use, tension is changeable at all pivot points
- Integral cable management snugly stores cables
- For security, monitor fastened with 4 screws
- VESA monitor mount for 75 mm and 100 mm standard
- 80% reusable at end of life