WorkRite Sequoia Monitor Arm Sequoia
- $ 118.80
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Sequoia - 01
VARIETY OF CRITICAL INFORMATION, SAFELY & SECURELY
The WorkRite Sequoia tackles the developing trend of multiple flat panel display use while offering the flexibleness and durable support required by today’s information professionals.
Sequoia supports 1 to 6 monitors, every one of which can weigh as much as 16 pounds. The wide arms provide displays of just as much as 23 inches wide and 15 inches high. Place multiple Sequoias in a row in addition to wide range of monitors you are able to support is not-ending.
Individuals will enjoy the capability to arrange their displays in a parabolic arc for a comfy viewing angle. Monitors can certainly be tilted for glare-free viewing angles and rotated from portrait to landscape orientation as required.
- Specify single, dual or triple mounts, mounted to short or tall pole for monitor arrays of one or two rows correspondingly.
- Nine preconfigured skus for the majority of common monitor arrays of 1 to 6 monitors
- Determine two-piece C-Clamp or Grommet Mount. Durable two piece C-Clamp given to arrays with 5 or 6 monitors.
- Dual and triple mount have independently flexible right and left segments created to move in tandem with one another or if needed,
- the angle and vertical position of the right and left segment could be individually modified.
- For parabolic viewing, dual mount segments pivot as much as 15 degrees and triple mount segments pivot as much as 20 degrees
- Mounts and poles could be requested separately for arrays with different sized monitors as well as arrays with monitors mounted both
- in landscape and portrait orientation.
- Dual mount serves monitors up to 23 inches wide
- Triple mount accommodates monitors as much as 16 inches wide
- For monitor height compatibility, see “Pole Height“ chart below
- All mounts tilt +/- 20 degrees and rotate 90 degrees to improve from landscape to portrait orientation
- All mounts support monitors weighing as much as 16 lbs. each
Environmental Factors to Consider
- – 92% recyclable at end of life
- – VOC free powdercoat
- – LEED credit eligibility
- Development in design, credit 1.1-1.4 (1-4 points)
- Execution of comprehensive ergonomic program
- Materials & Resources, MR Credit 4.1–4.2 (1-2 points)
- Reprocessed content: 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer)